The DeionX DC PowerBox is a complete modular rectifier to feed multiple E-Cell or Ionpure Electro Deionization (EDI) stacks. The PowerBox exist of a complete modular rectifier concept. It is, therefore, designed as a ready to go system for generating a high DC quality.
The DeionX DC PowerBox sets a new standard for flexible, reliable, AC/DC power systems for Electro Deionization applications.
It is a unique design. Therefore, there is no need to enter the high power compartment for measuring the individual current of each EDI stack
- Programmable relay with one Digital Control Panel for each voltage part;
- Over all system control;
- Voltage and current setting (0-10 V or 0/4-20 mAmp) will replace potential meter;
- Actual voltage and current reading (0-10 V or 0/4-20 mAmp) for external use;
- Common Fault Alarm;
- Fault reset button;
- Alarm information text;
- On/Off by external potential free contact;
- Potential free contact Rectifier in service;
- Potential free contact Power on/off;
- Potential free contact Alarm/Fault;
- Main fuses as required;
- Separate fuses for each rectifier;
- Separate fuse for control power 24VDC;
- Temperature monitoring for each rectifier;
- Outgoing fused feeders for each single EDI stack;
- Door interlocked fused disconnect switch;
- The power supply contactor will open in the event of over temp., electronic trip;
- Temperature monitoring for the rectifier;
- Emergency stop;
- Standard Adhesive warning stickers High Power on door.
The DeionX DC PowerBox is a complete modular rectifier to feed multiple E-Cell or Ionpure Electro Deionization (EDI) stacks. The PowerBox exist of a complete modular rectifier concept. It is therefore, designed as a ready to go system for generating a high DC quality.
PowerBox combines our long-term experience in manufacturing rectifiers cabinets for Ultra-Pure Water systems with the latest developments available in power electronics and digital control technology. So, it is especially tailored to the needs of the Ultrapure Water (UPW) water treatment. It is the ideal solution for those looking for an affordable solution for today’s requirements, while also enabling future capacity upgrades and keeping operating costs low.
PowerBox rectifiers are best characterized by their full control, their range capability and incorporated redundancy as well as robustness. The capsulated 19″ power modules of the PowerBox are by themselves complete rectifier circuits. It features their own EMC filters, accurate control circuit and cooling circuit. Power Management of the PowerBox is taken over by the digital Master Controller, operated by a micro-processor. PowerBox systems can be easily integrated in the plant control system. PowerBox is the robust and lasting power supply solution for ElectroDeionization to feed multiple E-Cell or Ionpure stacks.
Functions which are usually known as additional features are:
- Central mains feed in;
- Mains contactor;
- EMC filters in accordance with the EU.
EMC directive for each power module are already considered as a standard in this design.
DeionX PowerBox designed for demanding applications.
Common controls are shared across all platforms.
The DeionX PowerBox Switch Mode Power Supplies are specifically designed to be used for Electro Deionisation (EDI). During the last 20 years DeionX engineers reviewed and tested many power supplies. They selected these power supplies as a reliable and simple solution for large scale EDI applications. Over the years, the combination of the DeionX PowerBox with E-Cell or Ionpure EDI has proven to be efficient and cost effective on many ultrapure water systems.
In addition to EDI systems, DeionX PowerBox can be used for many other applications like:
- Electro Separation Technologies as:
- Electro Dialysis (ED);
- Electro Dialysis Reverse (EDR);
- Electro Deionization (EDI).
- Modern electrochemical processes;
- Any industrial application that requires stable DC power.
DeionX PowerBox selected for Electro Deionisation applications:
|Mains Voltage EU
|3 x 400 VAC ± 10%, 47-63 Hz
|3 x 460 VAC ± 10%, 47-63 Hz
||Up to 225 Amp
||Up to 155 kVA
|Nominal DC Voltage
|Nominal DC Current
||Up to 415 Amp
||To be specified
||up to 90%
||< 3% referred to nominal values
||0 to 100% of Nominal output
|Set Voltage Value
||0…10 VDC or 0/4…20 mA DC
|Set Current Value
||0…10 VDC or 0/4…20 mA DC
||±1% referred to nominal values
||0 to 45 ⁰C
|Dimensions W / D / H
||600 / 800 / up to 1800 mm
||Depending on model
||IP23 or NEMA3R