This modular, high-frequent 19″ Switch-mode power supplies can deliver power ratings up to 15 kW and 500VDC output voltage including a standardized analogue interface. EMC-compliant and rounded-up with a high-tech finish. Therefore the AC315DC Modules and Plug-in Units are intended for the installation in an industrial control cabinet. One of the outstanding features of this compact power supply is the constant low ripple. It provides excellent DC quality.
The devices are short-circuit proof and resistant against over temperatures. This is beyond:
- galvanically isolated setpoint;
- actual values (0-10 VDC);
- optional 0-20 mA;
- 4-20 mA;
- Profibus DP.
The DeionX Switch Mode Power Supplies are specifically selected to be used for Electro Deionisation (EDI). During the last 20 years DeionX engineers reviewed and tested many power supplies and selected these power supplies as a reliable and simple solution for large scale EDI applications. Over the years, the combination of the DeionX Switch Mode Power Supplies with E-Cell or Ionpure EDI proved to be efficient and cost effective on many ultrapure water systems.
The DeionX Switch Mode Power Supplies sets a new standard for flexible, reliable, AC/DC power systems in OEM, Industrial applications.
Especially adapted for Multiple Output Rectifier Cabinets the DeionX Modules and Plug-in Units offer a high packaging density. Furthermore they features a central feed-in as well as a central interface for communication and cooling.
Due to the customer-specific design the Multiple Output Rectifier Cabinets are particularly efficient.
The switch-mode rectifier features the following five functions:
- Firstly, high-frequent disturbances reduces in the mains filter. On the other hand, it uses the mains filter to dampen the interference voltages.
- Secondly, the mains rectifier converts the AC voltage into DC voltage.
- Thirdly, the power electronics then convert the DC voltage pulse width modulated into a staircase-shaped alternating voltage.
- Next, the internal transformer stands for a galvanic potential separation and voltage adjustment on the secondary side.
- Lastly, fast power diodes, what generates a constantly smoothed and fully controllable DC voltage, achieves side rectification on the output side.
The standard interfaces for setpoints and actual values reading are 0-10 V. Optional we can supply these interfaces as 0-20 mA or 4-20 mA signals.