- Guaranteed 18 MΩ-cm product resistivity, optimized for microelectronics and UPW systems
- Silica and Boron removal of VNX55-E ≥ 95% and VNX55-EX ≥ 99%
- Sodium and Chloride removal VNX55-E ≥ 99.8% VNX55-EX ≥ 99.9%
- VNX55-E 98,5 – 99% and VNX55-EX 95 – 97,5% recovery for loop usage and high water savings
- No need for acid/caustic, neutralization systems or tank exchanges
- Significantly lowers operating costs compared to conventional ion exchange
- Robust leak-free sealing with through-port gasket
- High flow module reduces system cost and simplifies skid design
- Connection fittings are included
- On-board junction box for DC power connections
- CE marked.
- Each module is factory tested to meet strict industry standards.
- Manufactured in an ISO 9001 and ISO 14000 quality and environmental management system.