E-Cell MK-3MiniHT and MK-3PharmHT stacks are hot water sanitizable EDI stacks which uses electrical current to deionize and polish reverse osmosis (RO) permeate water. The product water quality for the system is at greater than USP quality levels, required in today’s Pharmaceutical applications.
- Provide ultrapure water for industrial applications. For instance, Power, Semiconductor and General Industry.
- Next, produce Mixed Bed quality water on a continuous basis.
- Require no caustic or acid for regeneration of ion exchange resin within the stack.
- Be leak free, guaranteed.
- Lastly, eliminate brine injection and concentrate recirculation, simplifying system design
- Firstly, CE, UL & CSA marked
- Secondly, manufactured in a ISO 9001:2000 facility
||1,7 to 4,5 m³/h
||1,6 to 4,6 m³/h
|Shipping weight, approx.
|Dimensions (w x h x d), approx.
||31 x 61 x 48 cm
||31 x 61 x 66 cm
||< 3 ppb
|Silica (SiO2) Removal
||Up to 99% or < 5 ppb
||> 95 %
||Up to 97 %
||Counter current to Product flow
||0 – 300 VDC
||0 to 400 VDC
||0 to 5,2 ADC
|Inlet Pressure (Counter Current)
|Inlet Pressure (Co-Current)
|Pressure Drop at Nominal Flow
|Maximum Feedwater Specifications
|Feedwater – Total Exchangeable Anions (TEA as CaCO3)
||< 25 mg/l
|Feedwater – Conductivity, NaHCO3 equivalent
||< 43 µS/cm
||5 to 40 ⁰C
|Total hardness (as CaCO3)
||< 1.0 mg/l
||< 1.0 mg/l
|Total Organic Carbon, TOC as C
||< 0.5 mg/l
||Total Chlorine < 0.05 mg/l
1Co-flow operation is acceptable when feed hardness
concentrations are <0.1 ppm as CaCO3.