E-Cell MK-3 Stack EDI
E-Cell MK-3 stack are electrodeionization (EDI) stacks that use electrical current to deionize and polish reverse osmosis (RO) permeate water. The product water for the MK-3 is at an Ultrapure level required in today’s most demanding applications.
- Firstly, provide ultrapure water for industrial applications including Power, Semiconductor, and General Industry.
- Secondly, produce Mixed Bed quality water on a continuous basis.
- Thirdly, require no caustic or acid for the regeneration of ion exchange resin within the stack.
- Next, be leak-free, guaranteed.
- Lastly, eliminate brine injection and concentrate recirculation, simplifying system design
- Firstly, CE, UL & CSA marked
- Secondly, manufactured in an ISO 9001:2000 facility
- Flow and pressure transmitters
- Isolation valves
- Automatic valves
- Piping and frame material
- Cleaning connections (CIP)
- Instrumentation type and brand
- Microelectronics Industry
- Power Generation (NOx, Boiler Feed)
- Food and Beverage
- General Industry Electro Separation
|Nominal flow||3,4 m³/h|
|Maximum flow||1,7 to 4,5 m³/h|
|Shipping weight, approx.||92 kg|
|Dimensions (w x h x d), approx.||31 x 61 x 48 cm|
|Sodium||< 3 ppb|
|Silica (SiO2) Removal||Up to 99% or < 5 ppb|
|Boron Removal||> 95 %|
|Recovery||Up to 97 %|
|1Concentrate flow||Counter current to Product flow|
|Voltage||0 – 300 VDC||0 to 400 VDC|
|Amperage||0 to 5,2 ADC|
|Inlet Pressure (Counter Current)||4,1-6,9 bar|
|Inlet Pressure (Co-Current)||3,1-6,9 bar|
|Pressure Drop at Nominal Flow||1,4-2,8 bar|
|Maximum Feedwater Specifications|
|Feedwater – Total Exchangeable Anions (TEA as CaCO3)||< 25 mg/l|
|Feedwater – Conductivity, NaHCO3 equivalent||< 43 µS/cm|
|Temperature||5 to 40 ⁰C|
|Total hardness (as CaCO3)||< 1.0 mg/l|
|Silica (SiO2)||< 1.0 mg/l|
|Total Organic Carbon, TOC as C||< 0.5 mg/l|
|Total Chlorine||Total Chlorine < 0.05 mg/l|
1Co-flow operation is acceptable when feed hardness
concentrations are <0.1 ppm as CaCO3.