E-Cell MK-3 & 3X
E-Cell MK-3 and 3X stacks are electrodeionization (EDI) stacks which use electrical current to deionize and polish reverse osmosis (RO) permeate water. The product water for the MK-3 is at an Ultrapure level required in today’s most demanding applications.
- Firstly, provide ultrapure water for industrial applications including Power, Semiconductor and General Industry.
- Secondly, produce Mixed Bed quality water on a continuous basis.
- Thirdly, require no caustic or acid for regeneration of ion exchange resin within the stack.
- Next, be leak free, guaranteed.
- Lastly, eliminate brine injection and concentrate recirculation, simplifying system design
- Firstly, CE, UL & CSA marked
- Secondly, manufactured in a ISO 9001:2000 facility
||1,7 to 4,5 m³/h
||2,27 to 6,36 m³/h
|Shipping weight, approx.
|Dimensions (w x h x d), approx.
||31 x 61 x 48 cm
||31 x 61 x 66 cm
||< 3 ppb
|Silica (SiO2) Removal
||Up to 99% or < 5 ppb
||> 95 %
||Up to 97 %
||Counter current to Product flow
||0 – 300 VDC
||0 to 400 VDC
||0 to 5,2 ADC
|Inlet Pressure (Counter Current)
|Inlet Pressure (Co-Current)
|Pressure Drop at Nominal Flow
|Maximum Feedwater Specifications
|Feedwater – Total Exchangeable Anions (TEA as CaCO3)
||< 25 mg/l
|Feedwater – Conductivity, NaHCO3 equivalent
||< 43 µS/cm
||5 to 40 ⁰C
|Total hardness (as CaCO3)
||< 1.0 mg/l
||< 1.0 mg/l
|Total Organic Carbon, TOC as C
||< 0.5 mg/l
||Total Chlorine < 0.05 mg/l
1Co-flow operation is acceptable when feed hardness
concentrations are <0.1 ppm as CaCO3.