E-Cell 3X EDI
DeionX EDI systems are electrodeionization (EDI) systems which use electrical current to deionize and polish reverse osmosis (RO) permeate water. The product water for the DeionX EDI systems is at an Ultrapure level required in today’s demanding applications.
- Firstly, provide the highest guaranteed Ultrapure Water quality for industrial applications including Power, Semiconductor and General Industry.
- Secondly, easy installation, operation and maintenance.
- Thirdly, standard system configuration, including:
- Polypropylene piping
- Glass Reinforced (GRP) frame
- Rota meters and pressure gauges
- Next, best water quality producing EDI system:
- Resistivity up to 18,2 MΩ∙cm
- Boron removal typically > 96%
- Power consumption 0,15-0,45 kWh/m3
- Recovery allowable up to 97%
- Lastly, highest guarantees:
- Resistivity > 16 MΩ∙cm
- Silica < 5 ppb