BloX20 EDI modules
BloX20 EDI modules are electrodeionization (EDI) modules which use electrical current to deionize and polish reverse osmosis (RO) permeate water. The product water for the BloX20 modules is at an Ultrapure level required in today’s demanding applications.
- Firstly, provide ultrapure water for industrial applications on a continuous basis using proven electrodeionization technology.
- Secondly, nominal flow of 20 m3/h for each BloX results in the most compact footprint in industry.
- Thirdly, modular design of the DeionX BloX is ideal to easily design an EDI system for practical unlimited flows by coupling several individual DeionX BloX.
- Next, non-corrosive design by use of high quality (construction) plastics only.
- Lastly, designed to minimize and simplify local installation.
- Flow and pressure transmitters
- Isolation valves
- Automatic valves
- Piping and frame material
- Cleaning connections (CIP)
- Instrumentation type and brand
- Microelectronics Industry
- Power Generation (NOx, Boiler Feed)
- Food and Beverage
- General Industry Electro Separation
|Nominal flow||20 m³/h|
|Maximum flow||25 m³/h|
|Shipping weight, approx.||600 kg|
|Dimensions (w x h x d), approx.||100x138x69 cm|
|Dilute in & out||DN65 PP / PVC|
|Concentrate in & out||DN20 PP / PVC|
|Electrode out||DN15 PP / PVC|
|Standard connection is pipe. Other connections (flange, union) available on request|
|Sodium||< 3 ppb|
|Silica (SiO2) Removal||Up to 99% or < 5 ppb|
|Boron Removal||> 95 %|
|Recovery||Up to 97 %|
|Voltage||0 to 400 VDC|
|Amperage||0 to 20.8 ADC|
|Inlet Pressure at nominal flow||3.1 to 6.9 bar|
|Pressure drop at nominal flow||1.4 to 2.8 bar|
|Actual performance may vary depending on site conditions. Consult DeionX to verify actual performance.|
|Maximum Feedwater Specifications|
|Feedwater – Total Exchangeable Anions (TEA as CaCO3)||< 25 mg/l|
|Feedwater – Conductivity, NaHCO3 equivalent||< 43 µS/cm|
|Temperature||5 to 40 ⁰C|
|Total hardness (as CaCO3)||< 1.0 mg/l|
|Silica (SiO2)||< 1.0 mg/l|
|Total Organic Carbon, TOC as C||< 0.5 mg/l|
|Total Chlorine||< 0.05 mg/l|